- Work closely with the Recruiting leads and hiring managers.
- Procure people for different IT and Engineering Requirements.
- Manage the entire life cycle of the recruitment process for clients in the US.
- Use niche platforms related to IT and Engineering, to source potential candidates.
- Personally conduct interviews, document the same, and report as the need arises.
- Keeping abreast of the industry trends.
Required Candidate profile
- 2+ years in US Technical recruitment
- Must be able to work in the US Shifts EST, CST or PST. Any shift would work.
- Must have a proven track of minimum closures month wise
- Must have some exposure to applicant tracking systems like JobDiva or others.
- Must have Good Communication skills as well as good writing skills too.
- Must be able to interact with US Citizens, GC Holders or EADs.
- Must have experience in working for Direct Client requirements/VMS based requirements.
- Full-Time Recruitment and experience in working with Federal or State clients would be a plus.
- Experience sourcing for Semi-conductor/Engineering Industry would be a major plus.
- Must know how to prioritize time to succeed in a challenging environment.
Perks and Benefits
- Incentives for positions closed flexible work hours based on recruitment assigned.