As a Full Stack Developer, you will participate in the analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of software tools and platforms that will be used by the other product development teams so that they can develop the healthcare field through new practices and technological innovations. The candidate ideally has experience developing large-scale software solutions, excellent leadership and communication skills, and a rigorous and analytical mindset with a data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Translate the needs and vision of the company into products
- Design and develop robust, resilient, secure, and scalable web application architectures, both front-end and back-end.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our software development processes.
- Be an effective team member and support team members with code reviews
- Perform any other related tasks as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree with coursework in data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, and systems design.
- 4 to 5 years of experience in the architecture and deployment of systems in cloud computing environments.
- In-depth knowledge of .NET application development, MVC, Web API, and C # programming.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles is a must
- Advanced skills in SQL Server, SQL programming, stored procedures, complex queries, and performance analysis/optimization.
- Experience in test automation (unit, integration, front-end), CI / CD pipelines, and DevOps processes.
- Knowledge of Azure cloud platform (asset).
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes with firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following mandatory details…
- Relevant Experience:
- Current & Expected CTC:
- Notice period:
- Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.