As a Senior Full-Stack Developer, you will be a member of the Product Development team and you will participate in the analysis, design, implementation, and deployment of software features – products that aim to change the healthcare field through new practices and technological innovations. The candidate ideally has experience in developing large-scale software solutions, excellent leadership and communication skills, as well as a rigorous and analytical mindset with a data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Translate the needs and vision of the company into an adequate architecture (both software and hardware).
- Select appropriate technologies and frameworks; ability to assess the impact of these choices on all business operations.
- Design and develop robust, resilient, secure, and scalable web applications architectures and features, both front-end, and back-end.
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our software development processes.
- Provide leadership to other team members in terms of coaching, supervision, and code review.
- Bachelors or Masters degree
- 7+ years of experience in the architecture and deployment of cloud systems
- In-depth knowledge of high-performance .NET application architecture, design patterns, MVC, Web API, design patterns, and C # programming.
- Expertise in object-oriented programming and SOLID principles is a must
- Advanced skills in SQL Server, SQL programming, and performance analysis/optimization.
- Experience in test automation (unit, integration, front-end), with CI / CD pipelines, and DevOps processes.
- Knowledge of best security practices.
- Ability to mentor junior members, conduct code reviews and maintain code quality.
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.