Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Ensures completed stories meet acceptance criteria by reviewing test plans, the output of automated testing, or, where necessary, contributing to manual testing efforts.
- Delivers agreed-upon developments in line with a roadmap through effective management of the backlog, testing, documentation, etc. Effectively uses data and insights from multiple sources that benefit the business and our members especially working closely with their Product Owner.
- Constantly pursues incremental delivery by looking for ways to meet business goals and coordinate with Product Owners, Product Management, and other internal teams. Coordinate end-users inquiries and feedback through Product Owners to validate any design or development questions.
- Prioritizes and resolves issues and defects through collaboration. Seeks to improve processes across the entire product and delivery teams by using retrospectives.
- Effectively communicate with team members, Product Owners, stakeholders, and levels of management.
- Stays current on all internal processes in order to apply product development and agile delivery best practices.
- Should have a genuine interest and vision for the future of healthcare IT and how innovation through technology and
- practices can change the way healthcare is dispensed.
- Should have experience with product development and knowledge of agile methodologies.
- Should have experience in building large-scale product solutions with 3rd party systems integrations. Should have excellent leadership, communication, and relationship-building skills.
- Should be a rigorously analytical person with experience using a data-driven approach to problem-solving.
- This position requires the candidate to be a self-starter with the ability to take ownership, work with tight timelines, handle various tasks simultaneously while maintaining a positive attitude. Ultimately, ensuring that the product team’s output contributes to our company’s long-term success.
- Excellent communication skills (English)
- Bachelors or higher degree with a focus on technology, design, product marketing, project management, UX, or product analytics
- 1-3 years experience managing high-tech products development as a product manager in the field of B2B and/or
- 1-3 years experience working in organizations and projects with AGILE development methods, with geographically remote and multilingual teams
- 1-3 years experience with creating documentation for communication with varied audiences
- B2C Software-as-a-Service platforms
- Prior experience with product analytics and business requirements elicitation is an asset.
Why join ESN? Joining the ranks of ESN means working in a dynamic environment where trust, innovation, quality, and client success guide our days.
- Entrepreneurial culture.
- Excellent compensation.
- Generous group insurance coverage.
- Flexible hours (work-life balance).
- Social and sports activities (currently suspended due to the pandemic)
- Dynamic and multicultural work environment.
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.