As a Junior Full Stack Developer, you will be a member of a product development team. You will participate in the architecture, design, implementation, and deployment of new features of our products to foster the evolution of the healthcare field through new practices and technological innovations. The candidate ideally has an interest in developing large-scale software solutions; good communications skills; a rigorous and analytical mindset with a data-driven problem-solving approach.
- Collaborate with members of the development team and product managers to design and implement robust, resilient, secure, and scalable web applications, both front-end and back-end;
- Design and implement technological tools used to achieve our operational objectives in the management of our products at each stage of their life cycle, as well as to ensure their availability and security
- Participate in the continuous improvement of our software development processes;
- Get involved and participate in every stage of the software lifecycle
- Any other related tasks as assigned.
- Bachelors or equivalent degree in computer science or engineering
- Experience with SQL Server and SQL programming
- Good knowledge of data structures, algorithms, object-oriented programming, systems design Knowledge of .NET application development, MVC, Web API, and C # programming
- Good problem solving and debugging issues
- Good communication skills and ability to work in a team
Interested candidates can share your updated resume at firstname.lastname@example.org along with following mandatory details like…
* Total Experience:
* Relevant Experience:
* Current CTC:
* Expected CTC:
* Notice period:
* Willing to join within 15 days/30 days:
* Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.