Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The candidate should have experience of 2+ years in Selenium Automation testing with C#
- Understanding and Analyzing the Application under test in terms of Object Identification.
- Creating Test scenarios and Collecting Test Data.
- Implementing NUnit or TestNG Test Automation framework and developing automation infrastructure.
- Creating and enhancing Test Scripts using Selenium WebDriver, C# , Error Handling, and Adding comments.
- Executing test cases against various browsers like Firefox, Google Chrome, Edge and Safari, etc.
- Experience in testing Web Services, APIs, etc.
- Extensive experience translating business requirements into effective test cases, test planning, test automation, and test execution.
- SQL knowledge and experience are desirable
- Must be a self-starter, motivated, detail-oriented, and have the ability to work collaboratively within the team.
- Good communication skills are a must
Interested candidates can share their updated resumes with firstname.lastname@example.org along with the following mandatory details…
- Relevant Experience:
- Current & Relevant CTC:
- Notice period:
- Reason for job change:
Human Resources ESN Technologies (India) Pvt. Ltd.